• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

problems downloadning photoshop sketch to lenovo yoga book

New Here ,
Mar 23, 2017 Mar 23, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I cannot seem to download Photoshop sketch to lenovo yoga book.

i have seen it in tutorials on Youtube and am eager to try it out.

when I try to download it från google play it says that my unit (the yoga book) is not compatible.

why is  this?

My husband has no problems downloading it to his Android phone  so im guessing google play is functioning.

other apps download just fine so it shouldnt be my settings.

any tips would be greatly appriciated

/Maria

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Mar 24, 2017 Mar 24, 2017

Hi Maria,

OK, I got an answer for you: The Lenovo Yoga Tablet and Book have been disabled. My understanding is that we used to support both but stopped when people began reporting problems. The product team isn't certain about the video; they think the apps may have been installed prior to the app being disabled. (The problem is that sometimes they work great. And sometimes they don't.)

I think eventually they will be supported again.

Sue.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Maria.

It's not your settings or the Play Store. I know the drawing teams are working on supporting this device but it is not yet supported (as far as I know, for either Sketch or Draw).

I'm sorry. I will share your concerns with the product team.

Sue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thank you so much for your fast reply Sue.

attached link is the tutorial i watched on Youtube that made me want to download the app immediatly

Artist Review: Lenovo Yoga Book for Drawing Purposes (from 9:03) - YouTube  I have the exakt Product - in about 4 min 40 sek you can see that Photoshop sketch is installed.

I have also asked the reviewer for tips but you were quicker

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Maria,

Thanks for sharing the video.

Although I know a lot of people sideload our Android apps onto unsupported devices we try to discourage it because, since we haven't done in-house testing on them, we don't know what problems might pop up.

Last time I asked a couple of months ago, this device was still unsupported, but I'll email the product team(s), and send this link along, and ask again. I'll post as soon as I hear back.

I'm sorry about the confusion this has caused you.

Sue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 24, 2017 Mar 24, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Maria,

OK, I got an answer for you: The Lenovo Yoga Tablet and Book have been disabled. My understanding is that we used to support both but stopped when people began reporting problems. The product team isn't certain about the video; they think the apps may have been installed prior to the app being disabled. (The problem is that sometimes they work great. And sometimes they don't.)

I think eventually they will be supported again.

Sue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 14, 2017 Sep 14, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Sue Garibaldi​,

Is there any update on whether the Lenovo Yoga Book tablets are supported? I'm thinking of buying and deciding between the Android or Windows 10 versions. A big part of my decision on whether to even buy Lenovo will be based on whether I can use my Creative Cloud subscription.

Is there a website that lists Creative Cloud supported devices?

Please let us know.

Thank you.

Guy

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 14, 2017 Sep 14, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Guy.

The Lenovo Yoga Books are not yet supported. Unfortunately I don't have any information about when or whether they will be supported.

Because there are so many, and new ones are added all the time, there is not a list of supported Android devices. However, if you have others you're considering, I am happy to ask the product teams (Sketch and Draw) about them.

I'm sorry I don't have better/more information for you.

Sue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Oct 14, 2017 Oct 14, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello.

Are there new information about supporting Lenovo Yoga Book?

Best regards

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 16, 2017 Oct 16, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LordHoly.

Performance is still problematic on it, so the device is still disabled by the Sketch team.  Join Adobe Android Apps - Google+  since any any updates about it would probably first be posted there.

I'm sorry I don't have any additional information.

Sue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Apr 24, 2018 Apr 24, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

are there any new about PhotoShop Sketch running on Lenovo Yoga book? Are there still developers working on that problem?

Best regards

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 24, 2018 Apr 24, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Lord.

Adobe Draw was finally supported on the Lenovo Yoga Book in December but Ps Sketch still has not been.

Sue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines