• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Baseline, Main, Extended settings in Media Output?

New Here ,
Sep 14, 2017 Sep 14, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I'm working for a company that's coming from a Final Cut Pro 7 background. I am now working on Adobe Premiere and the media files I am outputting are not working on an iPhone through their website, but it is working through media browsers on a computer. They had mentioned they had had this problem before when outputting from Final Cut, and they fixed it by changing their output settings from "Main" to "Baseline" under the H.264 output in Final Cut. Is there a way, or equivalent for changing this setting in Premiere?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Sep 14, 2017 Sep 14, 2017

As you go through that long list of presets under H.264, as you customize them, many of them open up the controls for Profile and Level ... as shown here ... as I started customizing the HD720p/29.97 preset, I could scroll down in the Video tab and get the options for setting the Profile (Main, Baseline ... ) and Level (3.x, 4.x ... ) of the encode.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Sep 14, 2017 Sep 14, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

As you go through that long list of presets under H.264, as you customize them, many of them open up the controls for Profile and Level ... as shown here ... as I started customizing the HD720p/29.97 preset, I could scroll down in the Video tab and get the options for setting the Profile (Main, Baseline ... ) and Level (3.x, 4.x ... ) of the encode.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines