• ķ•œźµ­ ģ»¤ė®¤ė‹ˆķ‹°
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Audio Chopped

New Here ,
Sep 13, 2017 Sep 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello I have a problem with my audio in AP CC17 with my audio files my videos I import are fine as well with the audio with it but my problem is the  audio files by its self like song from your computer. I make music videos so I need the audio file working perfect its all my other projects they worked fine with importing but my problem is now that when I import a audio file or the song I need and play it back its chopped up or skips every second in the song which has never happened to me before. Like I said the song plays back perfect its just that its chopped or skipping every second. I checked if its just that one song but every song I drag into my timeline its chopped or skips every second It may not be a big deal but I'm new to AP so if you can help me out it would be much appreciated

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 13, 2017 Sep 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is the Adobe CAPTIVATE forum.  Are you perhaps needing the Adobe PREMIER forum?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 14, 2017 Sep 14, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

yes the premier forum please

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

OK, will move your question.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

What format is your audio, Premiere works best with WAV files rather than MP3

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines