• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop Continuously Scalable User Interface: Windows Beta Testers Needed

Adobe Employee ,
Jul 12, 2017 Jul 12, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The Photoshop team has been listening to your many requests for better scaling options on Windows, and we’re happy to announce that we are ready for beta testing on this feature. Because of the large scale changes involved in this feature, we want to make sure people have the opportunity to test it out before it’s released.

All Windows customers are welcome to join and test, but please note that you will need to have Windows 10 Creators Edition installed in order to use the new continuously scalable user interface and per-monitor scaling. Windows 7, 8 and prior versions of Windows 10 will only support 100% and 200% - as the continuously scalable user interface requires APIs only available in Creators Edition.

If you would like to help the Adobe Photoshop team with the quality of this new feature, please visit the sign-up link to be considered for the program (scroll down to the Photoshop CSUI Program and click on Apply):

https://www.adobeprerelease.com/

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Will UI scaling support multiple displays with different resolutions?

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It does support per-monitor scaling.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Reading terms of use now.

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 18, 2017 Jul 18, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Jul 25, 2017 Jul 25, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Don't see a link to PS CSUI... there's only one for AI

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Jul 25, 2017 Jul 25, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry... found it...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 27, 2017 Aug 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I'm from the UK. I teach digital art to students. I have a visual condition, 'Keratoconus'. This in effect means that I rely on medically prescribed contact lenses and daylight for adequate visual acuity. I use a 40" 4k TV for my monitor with Windows 10 desktop scaling set to about 125%. Web pages are custom scaled to suit my visual requirements.

I've been using the CC 2018 beta and still find the scaling options for fonts (Tiny, Small, Medium, Large) and UI (Auto, 100%, 200%) still limited. I'd like to see a Fonts slider 100% > 200%, and even the option to change the default font, for something that I might find easier to read.

I'd also like to see the same kind of slider for UI components, eg Icons.

I look forward to seeing where this leads. I also use Visual Studio 2017, which offers a wealth of UI and font scaling options.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 14, 2017 Sep 14, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Keratoconus is the pits! I have that too. Sliders would be nice, but that would be a topic for the PR forums.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 27, 2017 Aug 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Gooday all you experts at the pit!!

No hostility here... I am just saying, after using adobe products for over 15 years, something is wrong!  You should all have

enough sense to maintain products you already have... not start what can be cosidered more problems.

The users are not getting answers. just runaround.

It's a shame my output has dwindled so much in the last 8 years and  $1500 + gone from the investment...

We know why.

The only PS barely working right here is CC2015 ...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 14, 2017 Sep 14, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Interesting. I use various Adobe CC apps, including Photoshop, on a regular basis, and I'm experiencing no problems at all.

My guess is that you're either exaggerating, or running outdated hardware and OS.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Oct 19, 2017 Oct 19, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Glad there is progress!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines