Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Problème pour créer un titre déroulant

New Here ,
Sep 14, 2017 Sep 14, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bonjour,

J'ai téléchargé la version d'essai d'adobe premiere pro cc 2017 et j'allais tranquillement me mettre à faire un générique à la star wars, quand "Oh grand dieu", impossible de créer un titre déroulant. Quand je crée un titre via fichier-nouveau-... on ne me propose que le titre hérité. Et j'ai beau fouiller partout dans les effets, dans les objets graphiques essentiels : rien. Alors, ce ne serait pas gênant si je faisais juste défiler un texte, je me serai débrouillée avec les ancres. Mais comme je dois incliner le texte pour la perspective, j'ai besoin que le titre soit déroulant par défaut. Pouvez vous m'aider s'il vous plait à trouver ce mystérieux titre déroulant dans cette nouvelle version. En plus, je dois finir aujourd'hui car c'est pour samedi et tout le monde me transmet tout au dernier moment. Et si vous pouviez me parler comme une parfaite ignorante, ça m'arrange. Je ne comprends jamais rien au langage technique. Merci beaucoup et même infiniment pour votre précieuse aide.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Hi Petitenodrey,

I think you are trying to create Rolling/Scrolling titles in the new version of Premiere Pro.

Please check this forum post and see if my reply answers your query:

confused about rolling titles

I am not your if Google Translate is correct, but are you trying to create Star Wars titles?

If so, this might help: How to make the famous Star Wars title crawl in Premiere Pro and After Effects - YouTube

Thanks,

Kulpreet Singh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Petitenodrey,

I think you are trying to create Rolling/Scrolling titles in the new version of Premiere Pro.

Please check this forum post and see if my reply answers your query:

confused about rolling titles

I am not your if Google Translate is correct, but are you trying to create Star Wars titles?

If so, this might help: How to make the famous Star Wars title crawl in Premiere Pro and After Effects - YouTube

Thanks,

Kulpreet Singh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you so much. I looked everywhere during 2 hours to find the answere and you make me solve my problem in 5 minutes. I don't know why there isn't any tuto to explain that.

Thank you, thank you, thank you !!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You are welcome and thanks for confirming, Petitenodrey.

Happy to help!

-Kulpreet Singh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines