• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

SBLOCCO PROPORZIONI

New Here ,
Sep 14, 2017 Sep 14, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Salve, ho un problema con il dimensionamento delle immagini. Le proporzioni sono bloccate e no posso modificarle. Ogni volta che cerco di cambiare dimensione alle mie fotografie restano con la proporzione nativa. Qualcuno potrebbe aiutarmi??????? Allego anche lo screen per farvi vedere cosa mi appare. GRAZIESchermata 2017-09-14 alle 5.43.42 PM.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Sep 15, 2017 Sep 15, 2017

Normally there are lines that connect the width and height settings if the aspect ratio is locked, as in my first screen shot. The second screen shot shows what it looks like after I clicked on the link icon. I could then enter a number in just one of the fields, either width or height, and the other will not change - as shown in my second screen shot. Once you click okay, the image is scaled - third screen shot.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Sep 14, 2017 Sep 14, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Click on the chain link icon to unlock the constraints.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 15, 2017 Sep 15, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Grazie, ma non succede nulla se clicco sull'icona della catena.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 15, 2017 Sep 15, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Normally there are lines that connect the width and height settings if the aspect ratio is locked, as in my first screen shot. The second screen shot shows what it looks like after I clicked on the link icon. I could then enter a number in just one of the fields, either width or height, and the other will not change - as shown in my second screen shot. Once you click okay, the image is scaled - third screen shot.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 18, 2017 Sep 18, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Grazie mille, grazie ai suoi screenshot sono riuscito nel mio intento. La ringrazio infinitamente

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines