• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Sitemap created and want to preview

New Here ,
Sep 14, 2017 Sep 14, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've created a sitemap on Excel and want to automatically see it on Adobe xd. Is there a way to import it?

Also, I've created the sitemap on a Lenovo laptop but want to preview the sitemap on my iphone. Is that possible?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Sep 15, 2017 Sep 15, 2017

XD does not have an Excel import, but:

• If you've created graphics in Excel try exporting them as PNG or JPEG and importing them into XD.
  • You should be able to copy and paste text from Excel into XD (but you'll probably have to restyle it).
  • If you want to make a working prototype in XD, you'll have to manually build the links.

In the future, you could build your site map directly in XD instead of building it in Excel first. To be honest this is the first time I've heard of someone using Excel to buil

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Sep 15, 2017 Sep 15, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

XD does not have an Excel import, but:

• If you've created graphics in Excel try exporting them as PNG or JPEG and importing them into XD.
  • You should be able to copy and paste text from Excel into XD (but you'll probably have to restyle it).
  • If you want to make a working prototype in XD, you'll have to manually build the links.

In the future, you could build your site map directly in XD instead of building it in Excel first. To be honest this is the first time I've heard of someone using Excel to build a site map.

For previewing on the iPhone, on this page How to download and use Adobe XD on mobile to preview designs and prototypes Adobe says: Does Real-time Preview via USB work on Windows 10?

No. But we're working on Real-time Preview via WiFi for XD on Windows 10. In the meantime, please place your XD Documents created on Windows 10 in your Creative Cloud Files folder on desktop, and load them from XD on mobile.

— Adobe Certified Expert & Instructor at Noble Desktop | Web Developer, Designer, InDesign Scriptor

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines