• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

What is the default font used on the XD Apple Mobile App?

New Here ,
Sep 09, 2017 Sep 09, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've applied the Segoe UI font to an application I am designing, but when I look at the preview on my phone, it says that the font is missing. However, I find that the default font suits the application better, but I am unable to find this font.

Would you be able to tell me what the default font is?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

New Here , Sep 14, 2017 Sep 14, 2017

Hello, This is android team. The default font on android is Roboto from sans-sarif family. This font is freely available on google.

Thanks

Arihant Jain

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 14, 2017 Sep 14, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have a look at this discussion Font missing while device preview using Adobe XD App on IOS and Andriod – Adobe XD Feedback : Featur... If your issue is not resolved, can you try sharing your files with the team for investigation?

Thanks,

Preran

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 14, 2017 Sep 14, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, This is android team. The default font on android is Roboto from sans-sarif family. This font is freely available on google.

Thanks

Arihant Jain

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 15, 2017 Sep 15, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The system font for Apple's iOS is San Francisco, which you can download from here Fonts - Apple Developer

— Adobe Certified Expert & Instructor at Noble Desktop | Web Developer, Designer, InDesign Scriptor

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines