• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Droplets with CS4 W7 2017 Sept

Explorer ,
Sep 15, 2017 Sep 15, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I am searching the reason/s why my droplet 'At times' will not communicate with PS.

It's strange, It will cease to communicate after a few rounds of doing it's job. (in my case Reduce 70% with adjustments). I tried a few fix without much success, but discovered that when this happens if I close and restart PS CS4 I'm good for another round!

Perhaps someone has an idea of what is happening.

I remember reading something about 'socket' closed (I think) A little too deep for me. But I thought if this was the case it would take more than restart the pgr, would I be right in this?

As long it continues to work this way I don't mind too much, yet would prefer that it did not happen.

Actually I thought it was a few rounds, But I think now it let me do only one batch and next time there is no communication.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There have been problems in this area on Windows machines.  A Microsoft update was the cause. Are you using Windows 10?

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

no, i did mentioned W7 perhaps I should have put the whole word! Windows 7 Ultimate 64 bits. There certainly have been problems and before W10 I think. I had it and it went away for some unknown reason and now it has come back but as said, so far a few seconds of restart get it working okay till next time.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines