• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

After Effects don't start

New Here ,
Jul 29, 2017 Jul 29, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can't start After Effects CC (2017) anymore. Premiere and Photoshop are fine. But if i try to start After Effects nothing happens. I see the process in the taskmanager but no splash screen or error message. I have some CPU load by this task but it never ends (waiting for minutes, normally start in seconds on my pc).

Starting as Administrator doesn't change anything. Also removing all third party plugins change anything.

Some Ideas?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jul 30, 2017 Jul 30, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Nobody can tell you anything without exact system info or other technical details.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 30, 2017 Jul 30, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

system info: Win 10 Pro; i7-5930K; 32GB Ram; what else?

technical details:

if i try 20 times or more, sometimes it's starts

in "process monitor" the last action of AfterFX.exe is using guard64.dll and fltLib.dll, then two "Thread Create"... nothing. Only some CPU load about 9% for this process

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 15, 2017 Sep 15, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Trebor21,

Sorry for this issue. Did you ever find a solution? Please let us know if you have or if you still need help.

Thanks,

Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines