• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Error: "There was a problem creating your interactive prototype (error 22)" [Windows 10]

Community Beginner ,
Sep 14, 2017 Sep 14, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My file is 36.1 mb and the error occurs immediately after I click "Update Link" or "New Link."

error 22 adobe xd.PNG

Adobe XD could upload prototypes online fine just a week ago.

I've tried restarting my computer (Windows 10), restarting Adobe XD, signing in and out of Adobe CC, deleting the prototypes already uploaded and reuploading the current one, and even tried uploading from a Mac computer but none of these options work.

Please help.

Thanks.

EDIT 1: I'm now thinking that the size of the file (36.1 mb) might be the culprit as I tried uploading a blank prototype and it worked just fine. If size is the issue, what are my options?

EDIT 2: It was definitely the size. I split the file in half, after some editing, and had no issues uploading a 16.7 mb file. 20 mb seems to be the cap. Is there any way around this size limit?

Edit 3: Nevermind, it wasn't the size of the file. It was the length of the web window (took up the entire length of the page) I was designing in that was causing Error 22. Guess we can't use long web windows.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 15, 2017 Sep 15, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How long was the length of the web window? Did you have scrolling turned on?

-Elaine

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 16, 2017 Sep 16, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Elaine,

The height of the window is 35,683. I do have scrolling turned on.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you tell me more about the width of your artboard? I think it has to do with the size of the total number of bits pushed up to the server.

-Elaine

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The width is 1920.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 11, 2018 Aug 11, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Error:

I was also getting the following error:  "There was a problem creating your design spec (error 22:-1:-1)"

I can confirm that it is caused by super large artboards. As soon as I deleted the large artboards the prototype/design spec uploaded as expected.

Details:

I had created a couple super large artboards that I was using to put together full resolution flowcharts of my 1920x1080 screens. My client wanted them in addition to the prototype/design spec.

I have since put those artboards in their own file that no longer gets uploaded.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines