Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Road Map PS and Quadro Support

New Here ,
Sep 16, 2017 Sep 16, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

i ask 2 or 3 year ago already if Photoshop will full support Quadro Card for everything, i got the answer that not all functions will be done by the Videocard like lightning.

I have the proble mthat my K4200 need the same time to render a 3D Model with high transparence  or many reflections and i can see that the work will still doen by my CPU and NOT GPU.

Is it possible to get any information about that or will this be never come to make sure users can work with a standard card ?

My point here is that the user should have the option to say where the work needs to be done because PS is for me a Software for Proffessionals and when i buy a 3D optimiezed videocard a Professional Software should use this full and not only for some function which is still the case.
Or Adobe should add an detection for Quadro card and when one is detected use this one and should not use the CPU anymore for rednering.

Thank you
regards

Marcus

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Sep 16, 2017 Sep 16, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think the you would want Adobe be involved in this.  You should use their feedback site not this user forum. Use Photoshop Family Customer Community

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 18, 2017 Sep 18, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No,

i don't want to give feedback, i want to now as i already wrote, if there is something on the road map.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 18, 2017 Sep 18, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

What road map?  If you have one that is more the the rest of us has. Adobe and Nvidia do not publish their  development plains or schedule.

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines