Expand my Community achievements bar.

We are excited to introduce our latest innovation to enhance the Adobe Campaign user experience — the Adobe Campaign v8 Web User Interface!
SOLVED

Access denied (iRc=-69)

Level 5

HI

I am trying to test the SOAP api to do a delivery. I am able to get the session token correctly ( authenticated). When I try to use the session token to do an external call to delivery ( using nms:delivery wsdl) I get access denied error ( iRc= -69).

Any help is appreciated

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee

Here a full working API call based on default template:

<?xml version='1.0'?>

<SOAP-ENV:Envelope xmlns:xsd='http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema' xmlns:xsi='http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance' xmlns:ns='urn:xtk:queryDef' xmlns:SOAP-ENV='http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/'><SOAP-ENV:Body>

<urn:SubmitDelivery xmlns='urn:nms:delivery' SOAP-ENV:encodingStyle='http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/encoding/'>

<urn:__sessiontoken xsi:type='xsd:string'></urn:__sessiontoken>

<urn:strScenarioName>mail</urn:strScenarioName>

<urn:elemContent>

<delivery xtkschema="nms:delivery">

<scheduling validationMode="auto" />

<targets >

<deliveryTarget>

<targetPart>

<where filteringSchema="nms:recipient">

<condition expr="@email = 'recipient@domain.com'"/>

</where>

</targetPart>

</deliveryTarget>

</targets >

<content>

<html><source>

<![CDATA[<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN">

<HTML><HEAD>

</HEAD>

<BODY>foobar</BODY></HTML>

]]></source>

</html>

</content>

<mailParameters mirrorPagePolicy="default" needMirrorPage="0" useDefaultErrorAddress="true">

<subject><![CDATA[Hello world]]></subject>

<senderName><![CDATA[]]></senderName>

<senderAddress><![CDATA[no-reply@domain.com]]></senderAddress>

<replyAddress><![CDATA[no-reply@domain.com]]></replyAddress>

<replyName><![CDATA[]]></replyName>

</mailParameters>

</delivery>

</urn:elemContent>

</urn:SubmitDelivery>

</SP-ENV:Body></SOAP-ENV:Envelope>

This API call send an email to an existing recipient (based on email filtering condition - line 13)

I've also forced to automatic validation do directly start the delivery (not just the analysis) - see line 8

Line 28, i set the subject and following lines, i have added some mandatory field such as the sender & reply addresses

If you have any error, please check in UI to see what is the error.

Damien senderAddress

View solution in original post

16 Replies

Employee Advisor

Hi,

Can you add the SOAP call used. I think you are trying to start the delivery.

Now generating a sesison token doesn't guarantee that you will have the required rights to perform a certain task.

Can you confirm the operator used for generating session token as proepr rights on the delivery folder and also has the named right to start the delivery.

Regards,
Vipul

Level 5

HI Vipul

the user is Administrator on the system

below is the Soap request to do the delivery

<soapenv:Envelope xmlns:soapenv="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/" xmlns:urn="urn:nms:delivery">

<soapenv:Header/>

<soapenv:Body>

<urn:SubmitDelivery>

<urn:sessiontoken>___1526c1c1-536c-4f86-add5-72c3138f66cc</urn:sessiontoken>

<urn:strScenarioName>test</urn:strScenarioName>

<delivery xtkschema="urn:delivery">

<targets fromExternalSource="true">

<externalSource><![CDATA[MsgId|ClientId|Title|Name|FirstName|Mobile|Email|Market_segment| Product_affinity1|Product_affinity2| Product_affinity3|Product_affinity4| Support_Number|Amount|Threshold1|000001234|M.|Phulpin|Hervé|0650201020|asemko@gmail.com|1| A1|A2|A3|A4| E12|120000|100000]]></externalSource>

</targets>

</delivery>

</soapenv:Body>

</soapenv:Envelope>

Employee

Hello,

this session token element should not be used anymore:

to do a proper (and safe) call, you have to provide it in a cookie header, and the associated security token in X-Security-Token header like explained in documentation Web service calls

So, your post to soaprouter.jsp must look like:

POST /nl/jsp/soaprouter.jsp HTTP/1.1

Content-Type: application/soap+xml; action=nms:delivery#SubmitDelivery; charset=utf-8

Accept-Language: en

SOAPAction: nms:delivery#SubmitDelivery

Cookie: __sessiontoken=___XXXXXXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXXXXXXXXXX

X-Security-Token: @XxxxXX...X==

[...]

<?xml version='1.0'?><soapenv:Envelope xmlns:soapenv="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/" xmlns:urn="urn:nms:delivery">

<soapenv:Header/>

<soapenv:Body>

<urn:SubmitDelivery>

<urn:sessiontoken></urn:sessiontoken>

<urn:strScenarioName>test</urn:strScenarioName>

[...]

Regards,

Damien

Level 5

thanks for the response. now that the access denied has been resolved I get SQL error. I am just trying to test the delivery using SOAP following the documentation. any idea what I am missing here? can someone provide with sample request to send soap delivery?

<SOAP-ENV:Envelope xmlns:xsd="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema" xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance" xmlns:SOAP-ENV="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/">

<SOAP-ENV:Body>

<SOAP-ENV:Fault>

<faultcode>SOAP-ENV:Server</faultcode>

<faultstring xsi:type="xsd:string">Error while executing the method 'SubmitDelivery' of service 'nms:delivery'.</faultstring>

<detail xsi:type="xsd:string">SQL statement 'SELECT   D0.iDeliveryId, D0.sLabel, D0.sDesc, D0.sInternalName, D0.tsStart, D0.tsEnd, D0.iStatus, D0.sJobType, D0.sXtkschema, D0.iBuiltIn, D0.iIsModel, SecondsDiff(Coalesce(D0.tsEnd , GetDate()) , D0.tsStart), D0.iFolderId, D0.iFolderProcessId, D0.iCreatedById, D0.iModifiedById, D0.tsCreated, D0.tsLastModified, D0.iFCPOrSeedCount, D0.iMidRemoteId, D0.tsScenarioModTime, D0.iToDeliver, D0.iImportReject, D0.iSeedProcessed, D0.iReject, D0.iPropositionCount, D0.iToDeliver + D0.iImportReject + D0.iReject, Percent(D0.iReject , (D0.iToDeliver + D0.iImportReject + D0.iReject)), D0.iHtml, D0.iText, D0.iMultipart, Percent(D0.iHtml , D0.iToDeliver), Percent(D0.iText , D0.iToDeliver), Percent(D0.iMultipart , D0.iToDeliver), D0.iUrl, D0.iToValidate, D0.iCtrlGrpReject, D0.iDeliveryProviderId, D0.iWeightType, D0.iWeight, D0.dRate, D0.dDuration, D0.sValidationMode, D0.iDelayed, D0.tsContact, D0.tsValidity, D0.tsWebValidity, D0.iWebResPurged, D0.tsExtraction, D0.dDelayExtraction, D0.tsExtracted, D0.sIPAffinity, D0.iForecasted, D0.sLogin, D0.iMsgPriority, D0.tsExpectedTarget, D0.tsExpectedContent, D0.tsExpectedBudget, D0.tsExpectedExtraction, D0.tsExpectedFCP, D0.tsExpectedForecast, D0.tsExpectedEdition, D0.tsExpectedExternal, D0.tsReminderTarget, D0.tsReminderContent, D0.tsReminderBudget, D0.tsReminderExtraction, D0.tsReminderFCP, D0.tsReminderForecast, D0.tsReminderEdition, D0.tsReminderExternal, D0.iSandboxMode, D0.iUseBudgetValidation, D0.iUseTargetValidation, D0.iUseContentValidation, D0.iUseExtractionValidation, D0.iUseFCPValidation, case when IsBitSet(D0.iUseFCPValidation , 1) &lt;> 0 then 1 else 0 end, case when IsBitSet(D0.iUseFCPValidation , 2) &lt;> 0 then 1 else 0 end, case when IsBitSet(D0.iUseFCPValidation , 4) &lt;> 0 then 1 else 0 end, case when IsBitSet(D0.iUseFCPValidation , 8) &lt;> 0 then 1 else 0 end, D0.iUseTaskCreation, D0.iUseLinkedDeliveryValidation, D0.iDisableNotification, D0.iValidationMode, D0.iAssignEdition, D0.iExternalValidation, D0.iRetry, D0.iMaxRetry, D0.dRetryPeriod, D0.tsNextPass, D0.tsBroadStart, D0.tsBroadEnd, D0.tsPassStart, D0.iTypologyId, D0.iMappingId, D0.iProofedDeliveryId, D0.iNeedMirrorPage, D0.iOfferSpaceId, D0.iOfferCategoryId, D0.iOfferAnonymousCategoryId, D0.iCmsAccountId, D0.sPublishingNamespace, D0.sPublishingName, D0.iInsertMode, D0.iDirty, D0.tsLastErrorComputation, D0.iErrorPending, D0.tsLastTrackingComputation, D0.iTrackingPending, D0.iProcessed, D0.iSent, D0.iSuccess, D0.iSuccessWithoutSeeds, D0.iError, D0.iNewQuarantine, D0.iUnknownUser, D0.iInvalidDomain, D0.iUnreachable, D0.iDisabled, D0.iMailboxFull, D0.iNotConnected, D0.iRefused, D0.iRecipientOpen, D0.iTotalRecipientOpen, D0.iPersonClick, D0.iRecipientClick, D0.iTotalRecipientClick, D0.iForward, D0.iMirrorPage, D0.iOptOut, D0.iTransaction, D0.dAmount, D0.iArticle, D0.iWebPage, D0.iTotalWebPage, Percent(D0.iProcessed , D0.iToDeliver), Percent(D0.iSuccess , D0.iProcessed), Percent(D0.iError , D0.iProcessed), Percent(D0.iNewQuarantine , D0.iProcessed), D0.iUnknownUser + D0.iInvalidDomain + D0.iUnreachable + D0.iDisabled + D0.iMailboxFull + D0.iNotConnected + D0.iRefused, Percent(D0.iUnknownUser , (D0.iUnknownUser + D0.iInvalidDomain + D0.iUnreachable + D0.iDisabled + D0.iMailboxFull + D0.iNotConnected + D0.iRefused)), Percent(D0.iInvalidDomain , (D0.iUnknownUser + D0.iInvalidDomain + D0.iUnreachable + D0.iDisabled + D0.iMailboxFull + D0.iNotConnected + D0.iRefused)), Percent(D0.iUnreachable , (D0.iUnknownUser + D0.iInvalidDomain + D0.iUnreachable + D0.iDisabled + D0.iMailboxFull + D0.iNotConnected + D0.iRefused)), Percent(D0.iDisabled , (D0.iUnknownUser + D0.iInvalidDomain + D0.iUnreachable + D0.iDisabled + D0.iMailboxFull + D0.iNotConnected + D0.iRefused)), Percent(D0.iMailboxFull , (D0.iUnknownUser + D0.iInvalidDomain + D0.iUnreachable + D0.iDisabled + D0.iMailboxFull + D0.iNotConnected + D0.iRefused)), Percent(D0.iNotConnected , (D0.iUnknownUser + D0.iInvalidDomain + D0.iUnreachable + D0.iDisabled + D0.iMailboxFull + D0.iNotConnected + D0.iRefused)), Percent(D0.iRefused , (D0.iUnknownUser + D0.iInvalidDomain + D0.iUnreachable + D0.iDisabled + D0.iMailboxFull + D0.iNotConnected + D0.iRefused)), Percent(D0.iErrorPending , D0.iError), case when (D0.iToDeliver - D0.iText) = 0 then 0 else round(CAST(D0.iRecipientOpen AS NUMERIC) * D0.iToDeliver / (D0.iToDeliver - D0.iText) , 0) end, Percent((case when (D0.iToDeliver - D0.iText) = 0 then 0 else round(CAST(D0.iRecipientOpen AS NUMERIC) * D0.iToDeliver / (D0.iToDeliver - D0.iText) , 0) end) , D0.iSuccessWithoutSeeds), case when (D0.iToDeliver - D0.iText) = 0 then 0 else round(CAST(D0.iTotalRecipientOpen AS NUMERIC) * D0.iToDeliver / (D0.iToDeliver - D0.iText) , 0) end, Percent((case when (D0.iToDeliver - D0.iText) = 0 then 0 else round(CAST(D0.iTotalRecipientOpen AS NUMERIC) * D0.iToDeliver / (D0.iToDeliver - D0.iText) , 0) end) , D0.iSuccessWithoutSeeds), Percent(D0.iRecipientClick , D0.iSuccessWithoutSeeds), Percent(D0.iForward , D0.iSuccessWithoutSeeds), Percent(D0.iOptOut , D0.iSuccessWithoutSeeds), Percent(D0.iTotalRecipientClick , D0.iSuccessWithoutSeeds), Percent(D0.iMirrorPage , D0.iSuccessWithoutSeeds), Percent(D0.iRecipientClick , (case when (D0.iToDeliver - D0.iText) = 0 then 0 else round(CAST(D0.iRecipientOpen AS NUMERIC) * D0.iToDeliver / (D0.iToDeliver - D0.iText) , 0) end)), Percent(D0.iTransaction , D0.iSuccessWithoutSeeds), case when D0.iTransaction = 0 then 0 else D0.dAmount / D0.iTransaction end, case when D0.iTransaction = 0 then 0 else D0.iArticle / D0.iTransaction end, D0.iWebAnalyticsAccountId, D0.iPublicationStatus, D0.sEventType, D0.tsContentModTime, D0.sNature, D0.iUseDce, D0.iAnalysisStep, D0.iMessageType, D0.iDeliveryMode, D0.iState, D0.iFCP, D0.iMidSourcing, case when D0.iMidSourcing &lt;> 0 then D0.iMidRemoteId else D0.iDeliveryId end, D0.iPriority, D0.sDeliveryCode, D0.iHasAttachments, D0.iDeleteStatus, D0.tsDelete, D0.iCommitmentLevel, D0.dEstimatedCost, D0.dRealCost, D0.dComputedCost, D0.tsLastComputed, D0.iComputationState, D0.dTotalRealized, D0.dTotalMargin, D0.dTotalEstimatedRealized, D0.dTotalEstimatedMargin, D0.iOperationId, D0.iOwnerOperationId, D0.iRoutingDeliveryId, D0.iWorkflowId, D0.iBudgetId, D0.iSupplierModelId, D0.iLinkedDeliveryId, D0.iRecurringDeliveryId, D0.iDeliveryOutlineId, D0.iContentStatus, D0.iTargetStatus, D0.iBudgetStatus, D0.iExtractionStatus, D0.iSandboxStatus, D0.iTouchpointNum, F1.sLabel, F1.iFolderId, F2.sLabel, F2.iFolderId, COALESCE(O3.sLabel, '') || E' (' || COALESCE(O3.sName, '') || E')', O3.iOperatorId, COALESCE(O4.sLabel, '') || E' (' || COALESCE(O4.sName, '') || E')', O4.iOperatorId, E5.sLabel, E5.sMirrorURL, E5.iExtAccountId, T6.sLabel, T6.iTypologyId, T6.sIPAffinity, COALESCE(D7.sLabel, '') || E' (' || COALESCE(D7.sSchema, '') || E')', D7.sSchema, D7.iDeliveryMappingId, D7.sName, D7.sLabel, D7.sRecipientLink, D7.iBuiltIn, D7.iCreatedById, D7.iModifiedById, D7.tsCreated, D7.tsLastModified, D7.iDefaultOriginId, D7.sBroadLogSchema, D7.sBroadLogExclSchema, D7.sTrackingLogSchema, D7.iFolderId, COALESCE(O8.sLabel, '') || E' (' || COALESCE(O8.sName, '') || E')', O8.iOperatorId, COALESCE(O9.sLabel, '') || E' (' || COALESCE(O9.sName, '') || E')', O9.iOperatorId, COALESCE(D10.sLabel, '') || E' (' || COALESCE(D10.sInternalName, '') || E')', D10.iDeliveryId, F11.sLabel, F11.iFolderId, COALESCE(D12.sLabel, '') || E' (' || COALESCE(D12.sInternalName, '') || E')', D12.iDeliveryId, D12.iWorkflowId, COALESCE(O13.sLabel, '') || E' (' || COALESCE(X14.sLabel, '') || E')', O13.iOfferSpaceId, O13.iDefaultStatus, O13.iDisablePropositionStorage, O13.iEnvId, X14.iFolderId, X15.sLabel, X15.iFolderId, X16.sLabel, X16.iFolderId, E17.sLabel, E17.iExtAccountId, E18.sLabel, E18.iExtAccountId, COALESCE(O19.sLabel, '') || E' (' || COALESCE(O19.sInternalName, '') || E')', O19.iOperationId, COALESCE(O20.sLabel, '') || E' (' || COALESCE(O20.sInternalName, '') || E')', O20.iOperationId, COALESCE(D21.sLabel, '') || E' (' || COALESCE(D21.sInternalName, '') || E')', D21.iDeliveryId, COALESCE(W22.sLabel, '') || E' (' || COALESCE(W22.sInternalName, '') || E')', W22.iWorkflowId, B23.sLabel, B23.iBudgetId, S24.sLabel, S24.iSupplierModelId, COALESCE(D25.sLabel, '') || E' (' || COALESCE(D25.sInternalName, '') || E')', D25.iDeliveryId, D25.iDelayed, D25.tsContact, D25.tsExtraction, D25.tsValidity, D25.tsWebValidity, COALESCE(D26.sLabel, '') || E' (' || COALESCE(D26.sInternalName, '') || E')', D26.iDeliveryId, D27.sLabel, D27.iDeliveryOutlineId, L28.iDeliveryId, D0.mData, D7.mData, X14.mData, E18.mData FROM NmsDelivery D0 JOIN XtkFolder F1 ON (F1.iFolderId = D0.iFolderId) JOIN XtkFolder F2 ON (F2.iFolderId = D0.iFolderProcessId) JOIN XtkOperator O3 ON (O3.iOperatorId = D0.iCreatedById) JOIN XtkOperator O4 ON (O4.iOperatorId = D0.iModifiedById) JOIN NmsExtAccount E5 ON (E5.iExtAccountId = D0.iDeliveryProviderId) JOIN NmsTypology T6 ON (T6.iTypologyId = D0.iTypologyId) JOIN NmsDeliveryMapping D7 ON (D7.iDeliveryMappingId = D0.iMappingId) JOIN XtkOperator O8 ON (O8.iOperatorId = D7.iCreatedById) JOIN XtkOperator O9 ON (O9.iOperatorId = D7.iModifiedById) JOIN NmsDelivery D10 ON (D10.iDeliveryId = D7.iDefaultOriginId) JOIN XtkFolder F11 ON (F11.iFolderId = D7.iFolderId) JOIN NmsDelivery D12 ON (D12.iDeliveryId = D0.iProofedDeliveryId) JOIN NmsOfferSpace O13 ON (O13.iOfferSpaceId = D0.iOfferSpaceId) JOIN XtkFolder X14 ON (X14.iFolderId = O13.iEnvId) JOIN XtkFolder X15 ON (X15.iFolderId = D0.iOfferCategoryId) JOIN XtkFolder X16 ON (X16.iFolderId = D0.iOfferAnonymousCategoryId) JOIN NmsExtAccount E17 ON (E17.iExtAccountId = D0.iCmsAccountId) JOIN NmsExtAccount E18 ON (E18.iExtAccountId = D0.iWebAnalyticsAccountId) JOIN NmsOperation O19 ON (O19.iOperationId = D0.iOperationId) JOIN NmsOperation O20 ON (O20.iOperationId = D0.iOwnerOperationId) JOIN NmsDelivery D21 ON (D21.iDeliveryId = D0.iRoutingDeliveryId) JOIN XtkWorkflow W22 ON (W22.iWorkflowId = D0.iWorkflowId) JOIN NmsBudget B23 ON (B23.iBudgetId = D0.iBudgetId) JOIN NmsSupplierModel S24 ON (S24.iSupplierModelId = D0.iSupplierModelId) JOIN NmsDelivery D25 ON (D25.iDeliveryId = D0.iLinkedDeliveryId) JOIN NmsDelivery D26 ON (D26.iDeliveryId = D0.iRecurringDeliveryId) JOIN NmsDeliveryOutline D27 ON (D27.iDeliveryOutlineId = D0.iDeliveryOutlineId) LEFT JOIN NmsLastDlvSnapshot L28 ON (L28.iDeliveryId = D0.iDeliveryId) WHERE (D0.sInternalName = :#(1)#) AND ((D0.iDeleteStatus = :#(2)#))' could not be executed.

Param(0)=test

Param(1)=0

The requested database record does not exist.

Cannot load document of type 'Deliveries (nms:delivery)' satisfying condition '(@internalName = 'test') AND ((@deleteStatus = 0))'.

Failed to analyze delivery (identifier 'unknown').</detail>

</SOAP-ENV:Fault>

</SOAP-ENV:Body>

</SOAP-ENV:Envelope>

Employee

Do you have any existing delivery template named "test" pre-configured to use an external source?

What are you trying to perform?

It looks like a message center use case, using this, it will be simpler.

Damien

Level 5

HI

I created a deliver template called testdelivery. now I get the below error. not sure why is complaining for the template.Also configuring for external source where I can do that?

What I am trying to perform is using the soap service to send emails by passing content to it. I got the nms:delivery WSDL and trying to use SubmitDelivery. can I do the same thing from the message center through APi?

<SOAP-ENV:Envelope xmlns:xsd="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema" xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance" xmlns:SOAP-ENV="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/">

<SOAP-ENV:Body>

<SOAP-ENV:Fault>

<faultcode>SOAP-ENV:Server</faultcode>

<faultstring xsi:type="xsd:string">Error while executing the method 'SubmitDelivery' of service 'nms:delivery'.</faultstring>

<detail xsi:type="xsd:string">The file '/usr/local/neolane/nl6/datakit/urn/eng/schema/delivery.xml' does not exist on the server. Unable to load the document of identifier 'urn:delivery' and type 'xtk:schema'.

Failed to analyze delivery (identifier '11193940').</detail>

</SOAP-ENV:Fault>

</SOAP-ENV:Body>

</SOAP-ENV:Envelope>

Employee

The schema is nms:delivery, not urn:delivery here.

So, <delivery xtkschema="urn:delivery"> must be <delivery xtkschema="nms:delivery">

Level 5

Thanks for catching that.

After changing that I am getting the following.

Since I want to pass the email address to the Delivery via SOAP Api ( and I have that on the call) why its complaining. am I missing something on the call?

the delivery has failed

An error occurred and the process has been stopped. Error while executing the method 'PrepareTarget' of service 'nms:delivery'. Error while executing the method 'PrepareTargetImpl' of service 'nms:delivery'. You have not defined the target population of the delivery action.

Employee

As i said yesterday, you have to pre-configure the template (with the proper fields mapping).

And then, try manually (via the console) to send the email, once it's done, you should be able to use this API.

Otherwise, you can add all needed fields in your call, but it is simpler to use a full template.

Note: this API is not efficient, for me the best way is to use a workflow, and prepare stuff (and use existing recipient - instead of an external source)

Level 5

Thanks for the quick reply

my scenario is that the HTML content and the email address will come from an external source ( another system will do a push as its using some algorithm to send different content for each user)

with that said I just want to pass the TO and the Body content to the delivery.

Employee

Campaign main goals is to do targeting on known recipients. But if you won't do that, it's more complex.

As, this API (with externalSource="true") simulates an external file target, you have to do the mapping (in which column the email is, first name, last name, ...). To do this, the easier way is to prepare the mapping within the UI, save the template and use this template in "strScenarioName"

You can have details in the following documentation Email channel

Another way, if your recipients are known. you can do the targeting using a filter condition based on your email instead of using an external source (but as the one with the external source, prepare the template).

Damien

Level 5

Thanks for the input but can someone please point me to a correct direction as I am lost.

I just want to be able to test the Soap API to send a delivery or notification while I pass the Recipient email and the Email contents ( html )

If anyone can provide an example I would appreciate. I have set up the delivery templates and I still getting errors when I use the sample that is provided on the documentations.

thanks

Correct answer by
Employee

Here a full working API call based on default template:

<?xml version='1.0'?>

<SOAP-ENV:Envelope xmlns:xsd='http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema' xmlns:xsi='http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance' xmlns:ns='urn:xtk:queryDef' xmlns:SOAP-ENV='http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/'><SOAP-ENV:Body>

<urn:SubmitDelivery xmlns='urn:nms:delivery' SOAP-ENV:encodingStyle='http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/encoding/'>

<urn:__sessiontoken xsi:type='xsd:string'></urn:__sessiontoken>

<urn:strScenarioName>mail</urn:strScenarioName>

<delivery xtkschema="nms:delivery">

<scheduling validationMode="auto" />

<targets >

<deliveryTarget>

<targetPart>

<where filteringSchema="nms:recipient">

<condition expr="@email = 'recipient@domain.com'"/>

</where>

</targetPart>

</deliveryTarget>

</targets >

<content>

<html><source>

<![CDATA[<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN">

<HTML><HEAD>

</HEAD>

<BODY>foobar</BODY></HTML>

]]></source>

</html>

</content>

<mailParameters mirrorPagePolicy="default" needMirrorPage="0" useDefaultErrorAddress="true">

<subject><![CDATA[Hello world]]></subject>

<senderName><![CDATA[]]></senderName>

<senderAddress><![CDATA[no-reply@domain.com]]></senderAddress>

<replyAddress><![CDATA[no-reply@domain.com]]></replyAddress>

<replyName><![CDATA[]]></replyName>

</mailParameters>

</delivery>

</SP-ENV:Body></SOAP-ENV:Envelope>

This API call send an email to an existing recipient (based on email filtering condition - line 13)

I've also forced to automatic validation do directly start the delivery (not just the analysis) - see line 8

Line 28, i set the subject and following lines, i have added some mandatory field such as the sender & reply addresses

If you have any error, please check in UI to see what is the error.

Damien senderAddress

Level 5

I dont know how to thank you enough ! thanks a lot this worked like  a charm

one more question, if I don't want to bounce against recipient data how I can do that?

Again , Thanks a lot as this made my things much clear on how to use the Soap to deliver.

Employee

You may try to replace previous targets node by

<targets fromExternalSource="true" targetMode="1" noReconciliation="true" addressField="Email" >

<fileFormat active="true">

<source format="text" type="text">

<dataSourceConfig >

<dataSourceColumn label="Email" name="Email" type="string"/>

</dataSourceConfig>

</source>

<destination type="xtkDataStore"/>

</fileFormat>

<externalSource><![CDATA[not-a-repicipient@domain.com]]></externalSource>

</targets>

It should work without having a recipient in the database with such email address.

But, i'll reiterate my advice. This API should not be called in volume or you may have lot of performance issues.