• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Pen Tool in Animate: Anchor points move when creating new points

New Here ,
Sep 18, 2017 Sep 18, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've had this problem pop up several times over the last year and I can never find a solution for it. When I try to use the pen tool I will start the line and then when I create a new anchor point the one before moves randomly. I can't create a single continuous line with the pen tool because of this. I've attached a screen grab of the issue (this was supposed to be a single line drawn with the pen tool, but it's created 5 because of all the migrating anchor points). Has anyone had this issue and figured out a solution to fix it?

Screen Shot 2017-09-18 at 9.29.20 AM.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Unfortunately I don't know of a solution, but perhaps there is some setting you could change if you go to Edit > Preferences... > Drawing.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I haven't had any luck with the drawing settings so far. Also tried uninstalling and reinstalling Animate, but that didn't do anything to get rid of the issue. I'll continue messing with settings and see if anything comes of it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 16, 2018 Feb 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Find the same thing today. Another useless tool.
Animate Pen tool.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 16, 2018 Feb 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Can you provide us with the details of your device, the OS that you are using and its version? Also, have you updated all graphic drivers on your device? Ensure that your graphic drivers are up to date by visiting the manufacturer's site.

Thanks,

Preran

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines