• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Colors look different on my phone?

New Here ,
Sep 18, 2017 Sep 18, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have edited and saved my photos in sRBG IEC6966-2.1 color profile in high quality jpeg format. I have posted these photos on Facebook and the colors are consistent when I look at them on my computer and on my Samsung Galaxy S7.But if I were to put the photos on my Google Drive, that's where they differ.

On my Computer, I can view them on my Drive and download the photos in the colors I have meant for them to be, but as soon as I go onto my phone, the pictures look desaturated and plain on my Drive. Even when I download the pictures from the Drive onto my phone, they are still plain.

If I download the photo I uploaded onto Facebook from my phone, they are the colors I meant for them to be. I don't understand how I can fix this. Please help? I want to upload these photos onto Instagram but I don't want to have to use another editing app on the phone to fix the colors. I also tried uploading the photos onto the Cloud and downloading them onto my phone but that didn't help either.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 17, 2017 Oct 17, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Kyokam,

As you're experiencing difference in the images please follow this article it might shed some light on this issue: Why is the color of the same image different when displayed on laptop and mobile device - Graphic De...

Regards,

Sahil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines