• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Footer moves to the right??

Participant ,
Sep 18, 2017 Sep 18, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Never had this issue before. Out of no where my footer moves a few more pixels to the right only on the fixed breakpoints. Does any one know why this is happening? I'm using version 17.0.4 i believe. The last update before 17.1

ppkgd5v.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Participant , Sep 20, 2017 Sep 20, 2017

Good news!

I have figured out what was the issue. It wasn't no third party widget at all. It turned out one of the pages "events" had a fixed master but the breakpoints were fluid. Thus causing an issue to the footer.

Hope this helped anyone in the future!

preview:

Home

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am not sure, if this one of these bugs as well but basically it would help to have a look to your .muse.

Please follow these steps:

Please Provide a .muse File to Help Us Fixing Your Issue!​

Best Regards,

Uwe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi foto,

Here is the .muse fil download:

Dropbox - stronghouseevents.muse

Th issue comes from the home page only and on the fixed breakpoints. The weird this is that when i preview page in browser the footer works good. If i preview site in browser then it moves to the right.

please let me know if you need anything from me

thanks,

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Sep 19, 2017 Sep 19, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

First of all you do not need a ll these breakpoints on your master-fixed. There´s not that much to break except the white text on a light yellow background – I didn`t check this.

No breakpoint at 320 – 320 is the minimum width. On your fluid master your minimum width is even smaller with 200?

Wach device do you have in mind? Did I miss something?

I couldn´t see a moving footer, your 3rd party widget doesn`t let me scroll down, instead moves the hero text to the left.

I don`t know the purpose of these two boxes:

Bildschirmfoto 2017-09-19 um 12.43.45.png

Nothing should be outside the canvas. What was the idea behind it?

On the fixed master you ask for help, but the screenshot at the top asked for the blue footer, which is on fluid master.

So where should we look at?

If I delete the 3rd party widgets no footer moves on fixed master.

Feel free to have a look at my version of the file and tell me, what else you may need.

Adobe Creative Cloud

Best Regards,

Uwe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Sep 20, 2017 Sep 20, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The link to your sample is unavailable. Please re upload.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe Creative Cloud

Does this work now?

Uwe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Was able to download it yes, Unfortunately i have not updated to the latest muse version (until bugs have been fixed i won\t update).

I was able to resolve the problem. You were right, those white boxes being extended outside of the design area seemed to be causing the issue.

As far as the 200 minimum width, i forgot to change it to 320. I do not think i will ever work on a break point under 320

I would like to thank you for responding and helping me out.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

FALSE ALARM!

Still having the same issues. How weird that after fixing the side boxes it worked but only temporary. I did not even do anything after that

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please let me know, wj´which page should I look at? The one with the blue footer or the other one?

What about the 3rd Party Widget? Could you reduce your site to one page with the issue you encounter?

I will have a look later the day.

Best Regards,

Uwe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Check this out, i was able to compare it fixed vs the glitch. Look what i noticed the glitch one adds:

a616a4cd2c9e672a4b4a5aac2f131572.png

If i uncheck that max-width it goes back to the center!

Why is muse randomly adding that?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry, I have almost no coding experience. I assume, this results from the 3rd party widget? In my case it blocked the page from scrolling. What do you want this 3rd party widget for? Which widget is it? Did you already try to ask the inventor about your issue?

Best Regards,

Uwe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Good news!

I have figured out what was the issue. It wasn't no third party widget at all. It turned out one of the pages "events" had a fixed master but the breakpoints were fluid. Thus causing an issue to the footer.

Hope this helped anyone in the future!

preview:

Home

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

from the image you posted it looks like a wordpress template so your issue isn't caused by Muse code

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's not a word press template. I created this website using Adobe muse, which is why i'm posting here

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines