• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

New User Name Not Reflected On Adobe Color.

Participant ,
Aug 17, 2017 Aug 17, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi guys,

A while back I changed my user name, and for the most part all the products reflect the new name. Except for http://color.adobe.com, which still has my old user name. Is their anyway I can have this fixed? Other wise when I tweet/share my color themes, people my think that it's from somebody else.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Here is a screenshot

OLD.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 18, 2017 Aug 18, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Based on screenshot, I am assuming that you are expecting that both the places should reflect same name i.e. either "SEPIA" or "yogirajj".

And I want to know, what was your previous username? and you to changed to what?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Request you to share your email Id, from which you are signing into Adobe products.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

ID? Meaning my email address? yogirajj@optonline.net

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You are using same for signing into color.adobe.com. ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes... I usually sign in to the main page first, then go to colors from the drop down web menu go to adobe colors. However, regardless of how I do it, the result is the same. Which is, the "Created By:" has my old name.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'd like it to be "Sepia Photographi"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

"Created By:" is displaying your username, which was initially created, when you first signed into adobe.com

Thus by changing your First and Last name, under "Manage Account", will not be modify your username.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So what does that mean? Is that the answer to my initial question? Does that mean, "No, it is not possible that it can be changed to my desired ID name?" Or does that mean "no" it is not possible that a staff member can change it for me?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 21, 2017 Aug 21, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Sepia,

Request you to drop a email at dl-kulerfeedback@adobe.com from your email id used to sign in into https://color.adobe.com .

You are required to mention within email the desired modifications for username.

Your request will be processed within 3-5 days, once email is received at our end.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Aug 22, 2017 Aug 22, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you so much!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 22, 2017 Aug 22, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Request you to note correction as following ...

drop email at kuler-feedback@adobe.com

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 28, 2017 Aug 28, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Sepia, your display name has been modified.

Request you to confirm it.

And share your feedback accordingly.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Aug 29, 2017 Aug 29, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, it has changed. I am pleased... Thank you for all your help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 17, 2017 Sep 17, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

An update has been pushed for color service, where you can choose whatever name you want to display for "author" tag, by updating display name field while managing your login profile.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Sep 20, 2017 Sep 20, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

That is wonderful!! Thank you for sharing, and bringing it to Adobe's attention.. Also, thanks to the Adobe programmings for making this happen.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines