• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

any creative cloud app compatible with layered png Fireworks file?

New Here ,
Sep 21, 2017 Sep 21, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hi,

I will be switching to Adobe Creative Cloud soon, however as Fireworks is no longer part of this package, I am concerned about two things:

- is there another app in Creative Cloud that allows me to open and edit the (many) layered Fireworks png's of past web projects I preserve for future updates?

- and is there an app in the package thas offers the same comfort and flexibility in creating web graphics?

All help and suggestions welcome,

cheers,

Frank

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 21, 2017 Sep 21, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 29, 2019 Nov 29, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hallo Frank,

hast Du auf Deine Frage bzgl. der Fireworks-PNGs (vom 21.09.2017) mal eine Antwort bekommen?

Ich interessiere mich auch für das Thema und stehe vor dem gleichen Problem.

MFG Robert

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 29, 2019 Nov 29, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

If you're on PC and have a full Creative Cloud subscription (or a teacher/student one) then you will have access to Fireworks CS6. In the Creative Cloud app you'll need to have the 'show older apps' setting checked in preferences.

If you're on Mac you will be able to use Fireworks CS6 as long you are NOT running Mojave which does not support 32 bit apps, as Fireworks CS6 is only available as a 32 bit app. Adobe stopped supporting Fireworks in 2013 so its highly unlikely there will ever be a 64 bit version (sadly).

show_older_apps_2019.png

Paul-M - Community Expert

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines