• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

There is something wrong when I was going to share my prototype.

Sep 16, 2017 Sep 16, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There is something wrong when I was going to share my prototype. It says: You do not have access to the sharing service. Contact your IT administrator to gain access.

Why is that? How should I solve it?

Thanks!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Sep 25, 2017 Sep 25, 2017

Generally, this means that your IT department is blocking the server we share to. You should check to see if you can share from a less restricted location (like from home or a cafe with public wifi) in order to confirm. Hope that helps!

-Elaine

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 22, 2017 Sep 22, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I do not see this error message listed in Troubleshooting sharing errors in Adobe XD . Can you share details required by the team to investigate this issue using the info in the article?

We had a few users that had a similar issue, but it looks like the team wasn't able to gather info from them.

Not able to share – Adobe XD Feedback : Feature Requests & Bugs

Thanks,

Preran

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 25, 2017 Sep 25, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Generally, this means that your IT department is blocking the server we share to. You should check to see if you can share from a less restricted location (like from home or a cafe with public wifi) in order to confirm. Hope that helps!

-Elaine

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines