• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Double Eyebrows

Community Beginner ,
Sep 21, 2017 Sep 21, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I press A for Angry Eyebrow, the normal eyebrow is still there.  What step did I leave out?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Sep 22, 2017 Sep 22, 2017

I found the answer to my own question. I watched a tutorial on triggers and found out why I was seeing two sets of eyebrows at once. In the rigging window when I double clicked on angry eyebrows, I had to scroll down on the properties panel to see where the trigger settings were and check the "hide others in group". Now it is working.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Beginner ,
Sep 22, 2017 Sep 22, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I found the answer to my own question. I watched a tutorial on triggers and found out why I was seeing two sets of eyebrows at once. In the rigging window when I double clicked on angry eyebrows, I had to scroll down on the properties panel to see where the trigger settings were and check the "hide others in group". Now it is working.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 22, 2017 Sep 22, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Glad you figured it out! There's a new, easier to understand triggers system (and dedicated panel) in the next update, so hopefully it will be even easier soon.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines