• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Elements 13. Copy images to a data stick

Community Beginner ,
Sep 22, 2017 Sep 22, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I want to send copies of several images to a relative by copying them onto a data stick. How can this be done?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Sep 23, 2017 Sep 23, 2017

https://forums.adobe.com/people/Ernie+131  wrote

I want to send copies of several images to a relative by copying them onto a data stick. How can this be done?

The organizer offers two solutions:

- the menu File >> Export as new files (shortcut Ctrl E applied on highlighted files)

- the menu File >> Copy/Move to removable drife (shortcut Shift O)

If you can select your files (a subfolder for instance) you can simply use your Explorer or Finder to do the copy.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Sep 23, 2017 Sep 23, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The organizer offers two solutions:

- the menu File >> Export as new files (shortcut Ctrl E applied on highlighted files)

- the menu File >> Copy/Move to removable drife (shortcut Shift O)

If you can select your files (a subfolder for instance) you can simply use your Explorer or Finder to do the copy.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Michel, Thank you for your time in replying but I see, from the message on screen, that I would lose the images from the folders. I need to keep the images in my folders but only copy them to a data stick.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Michel, Thank you for your time in replying but I see, from the message on screen, that I would lose the images from the folders. I need to keep the images in my folders but only copy them to a data stick.

Exporting or copying don't remove your files from the folders; neither do copying from your OS. Of course, if you choose to 'Move', it does.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Michel, you are quite correct and you have answeed the question. Thank you.

body

-

Original Message----

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines