• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I canceled my membership and adobe just charged me another month

New Here ,
Sep 23, 2017 Sep 23, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I canceled my account a few weeks ago I talked to a person on their chat and they offered me a free month if I would continue my membership. I told them i was NOT interested and that I would like to cancel and they said OK.  I then received a charge on my account from Adobe a few days ago and needless to say my account is still active.

To resolve this issue I reached out over chat because they are not available by phone on weekends. When they reached out in chat they asked if I was still there and then after i responded to them they said they had heard no response and closed the ticket. Turns out they limit you to only one ticket per x number of hours so now I am forced to wait even longer to deal with this issue.  This customer service is terrible and Adobe truly makes you feel like a little fish in a big pond and that you don't matter.

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Sep 23, 2017 Sep 23, 2017

contact adobe support again by clicking here and, when available, click 'show my contact option>chat', http://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/global/service-ccm.html

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

contact adobe support again by clicking here and, when available, click 'show my contact option>chat', http://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/global/service-ccm.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Contact support through twitter, they are available 24/7

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines