• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Will photoshop 12.0.4x64 CS5 Extended that I am using on Windows 7 work with windows 10? I have the Suite disks.

New Here ,
Sep 23, 2017 Sep 23, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Will Photoshop 12.0.4x64 CS5 Extended that I am using on Windows 7 work with windows 10?  I have the Suite disks.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Sep 23, 2017 Sep 23, 2017

It should. You can also download a free suite installer if the discs are not their best.

Download Adobe Creative Suite 5 products and update the AAM before you run Help > Updates.

Adobe - Adobe Application Manager : For Windows : Adobe Application Manager

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It should. You can also download a free suite installer if the discs are not their best.

Download Adobe Creative Suite 5 products and update the AAM before you run Help > Updates.

Adobe - Adobe Application Manager : For Windows : Adobe Application Manager

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you.  Since Photoshop should work will Illustrator also?  The disks should be in good shape.  Stored away after one download.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've run CS3 on W10, but haven't given it a full workout. While there is no ironclad guarantee, it would say just install and see how it goes.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Will do.  Thanks for the info.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines