Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't cancel my subscription

New Here ,
Aug 18, 2017 Aug 18, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Two months ago I tried to cancel my month-to-month subscription, thought it was done, turns out it was not. Now the cancel button is not even there, and there is no way to contact the staff !

This is ridiculous... I really regret using this service in the first place ! I will ask my bank to block payment for Adobe as I don't want to give them anything anymore.

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Aug 18, 2017 Aug 18, 2017

In addition to what Kanika said, if you're having difficulties reaching support this info may help

Contact Support FAQ: Unable to reach support through the "Contact US" link

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Sorry for the inconvenience!

I see you have an Adobe account under the same ID as with forums. The reason you don't see a cancel option is that the subscription has already been suspended.

You may also Contact Customer Care for any billing related queries.

Feel free to follow up for any other concerns.

Thanks

Kanika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In addition to what Kanika said, if you're having difficulties reaching support this info may help

Contact Support FAQ: Unable to reach support through the "Contact US" link

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 23, 2017 Sep 23, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I also have similar problem! I really do not want one year more but I fail to find the cancel button too! Now I really regret using this because how ridiculous it is that we cannot even cancel it!!!!! I feel like being pushed to buy!!!!!!!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 25, 2017 Sep 25, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Cissy,

Please contact our support. They should be able to assist you with the cancellation process.

Contact Customer Care

Thanks,

- Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines