• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Pattern UI help

Community Beginner ,
Sep 19, 2017 Sep 19, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I know I didn't put this in the right place. You know how whenever you want to include a pattern to you work, you click the drop-arrow and a long tab of patterns appear?

Well overtime, the more I use it, the shorter it got for some reason; look at the screenshot below, I find this issue quite annoying.

Now, I know y'all are going to say: Just use Preset manager, right? Well, I can do that fine, but I prefer this method since it's easier. Help please??

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Sep 19, 2017 Sep 19, 2017

If you never done this before, CC 2017 provides a quick and simple way to reset prefs.

Reset Prefs CC 2015.png

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try resetting your preferences.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you never done this before, CC 2017 provides a quick and simple way to reset prefs.

Reset Prefs CC 2015.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 24, 2017 Sep 24, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the suggestion, you guys. It worked. What do you think caused it to act up like that, anyways?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think also resetting the pattern preset will workScreen Shot 2017-09-25 at 12.52.25 AM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

But make sure to save your patterns first

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not sure what causes it, but it seems to be a common occurrence, which resetting the preferences seems to help. Normally the patterns get really small.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

A bug in the code. Chris fixed it, but someone else unfixed it.

Photoshop: Pattern flyout shrunk until it's unusable | Photoshop Family Customer Community

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines