Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Video card error

Sep 25, 2017 Sep 25, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I using Dell machine and recently i installed photoshop. Photoshop can't recognize my  video card. It shows not "XP-64"

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Deleted User
Sep 26, 2017 Sep 26, 2017

Give some detail information about your problem.

Anyway, Here i give some steps to resolve this issues , The video card driver says that it does not support the minimum requirements for Photoshop. Check your video card capabilities against the requirements for Photoshop OpenGL use ( GPU and OpenGL support | Photoshop CS4, CS5 ). Updating the video card driver may solve the problem.  If these steps not resolve your problem, give me some details about your Photoshop version and graphics card module

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Sep 25, 2017 Sep 25, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You haven't given us much to go on.

Can you give us the following:

a. What is the model and version of the video card

b. Go to Photoshop >Help > System info. Click on copy then paste the info here.

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Give some detail information about your problem.

Anyway, Here i give some steps to resolve this issues , The video card driver says that it does not support the minimum requirements for Photoshop. Check your video card capabilities against the requirements for Photoshop OpenGL use ( GPU and OpenGL support | Photoshop CS4, CS5 ). Updating the video card driver may solve the problem.  If these steps not resolve your problem, give me some details about your Photoshop version and graphics card module name. 

Arjun, [Link removed by moderator] consultants

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I update the video driver. Now its working thank you so much

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines