• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

After Effects Playback Error (slow motion)

New Here ,
Sep 25, 2017 Sep 25, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello. I have been working with After Effects for several months now. Everything has been going fine until randomly I noticed that when I starting scaling my clips to get a simple zoom effect the video seems to move in slow motion. It doesn't scale as fast as it should. Not sure if it's just a playback error or something to do with the frame rate. I have tried everything and can't seem to resolve this issue. I have cleaned out my whole computer and deleted a lot as well as played around with a lot of settings. What's also strange is that this is also happening in Final Cut Pro. Any advice would be greatly appreciated, thank you

Screen Shot 2017-09-25 at 3.33.52 PM.pngScreen Shot 2017-09-25 at 3.28.56 PM.png

Screen Shot 2017-09-25 at 3.28.40 PM.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 25, 2017 Sep 25, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

As you mention, the size of RAM is important. The speed of the file transfer also should be considered. When you do the preview, what type of disk and where do you use? SSD or Thunderbolt connection? Would you check the speed of the file transfer of the disk?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 12, 2017 Oct 12, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi laurenk,

Sorry for this issue. Did you ever find a solution? Please let us know if you have or if you still need help.

Thanks,

Kevin

Alchemy

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 11, 2017 Dec 11, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having the same problem

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
People's Champ ,
Dec 11, 2017 Dec 11, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

wrote

I'm having the same problem

Well then you should assume you will be asked the same questions.

~Gutterfish

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines