• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop CC 2017 File New is very slow

Participant ,
Sep 26, 2017 Sep 26, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

One of the most used functions in Photoshop is the new file function and with Photoshop CC 2017.1.1 it's painfully slow. When I use Photoshop CC 2015 opening a new file is quick.

I see the following screen pops up in Photoshop CC 2017

pic002.jpg

This new version of Photoshop requires me to wait up to 30 seconds before I see this New Document screen. Needless to say this makes Photoshop CC 2017.1.1 unusable in its current form.

My system specification are

pic001.jpg

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Sep 26, 2017 Sep 26, 2017

You could try setting you preferences to use the old new document interface to see if that is any better.  You should also use menu Help>System Info and copy and past all the information here.  Perhaps some mac user will see something that might be a problem in you configuration.  Check on Apple site make sure you have the latest display device driver

install for your model mac.

Capture.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You could try setting you preferences to use the old new document interface to see if that is any better.  You should also use menu Help>System Info and copy and past all the information here.  Perhaps some mac user will see something that might be a problem in you configuration.  Check on Apple site make sure you have the latest display device driver

install for your model mac.

Capture.jpg

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Selecting the "Use Legacy "New Document" Interface correct the issue.

Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines