• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Small Font Size in Menu and Options Bar - running Windows 10 Pro 64bit

Participant ,
Sep 26, 2017 Sep 26, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am running Windows 10 Pro/64 bit, Dell XPS and using Dell U2412M Monitor set at recommended 1900x1200 resolution.

In PS Photography Plan 2017, the Menu Bar/Options Bar and toolbar are very small, difficult to see.  This is only in Adobe suite, Google, MS Office all just fine.

Attempting to reset via Edit/Preferences/interface provides Auto-100 -200.    200 percent runs the items completely beyond limits of screen, 100 percent does not show a change.

Adobe Support told me to contact Microsoft/Windows which I did.  Microsoft said " since all other programs are operating correctly - this must be a problem inherent to Adobe Photoshop.

Changing monitor resolution only changes the view of all programs, does not fix my issue.

Anyone have the fix?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

If you are running Photoshop CC then you may be interested in this trial of User Interface scaling:

Photoshop Continuously Scalable User Interface: Windows Beta Testers Needed

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am running Windows 10 Pro 64 bit. 

Trial version leaves me out.

PS/Adobe need to get this fixed -

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

What build of Windows 10 Pro

The current version is the creator edition. (1703 here)

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines