• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

RH 2017 fails to generate Merged Help Projects

Explorer ,
Sep 26, 2017 Sep 26, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I recently upgraded from RoboHelp 11 to RoboHelp 2017. I have successfully created Merging Help projects using FM 12 and RH 11. I am using the same files updated in FM 2017 and RH 2017. Everything in the Merged Projects looks fine until I try to generated Multscreen HTML5. I get the following error message:

Please HELP! I really need this to work.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you saying that you have successfully merged multiscreen help before or that you have merged help in some other output and are now hitting this problem when trying it with multiscreen for the first time?

See www.grainge.org for RoboHelp and Authoring information

@petergrainge

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, I have successfully merged multiscreen help using RoboHelp 11. Now I've upgraded to RH 2017 and the Multiscreen help fails to generate in the latest version of RH.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well done you then. I recall setting it up with multiscreen and making it work but deciding it was such a messy procedure that it wasn't worth pursuing. Merged help is much easier in the responsive layouts that ship with RoboHelp 2017 as it doesn't involve so many repeated generations to each of the multiscreen outputs.

There is another post in the forums where the poster got the same message but I don't think it will help you.

View topic with screen profile produces error on makeFullUrl in loadcsh.js

I notice that the first path in your dialog refers to WebHelp.

See www.grainge.org for RoboHelp and Authoring information

@petergrainge

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 30, 2017 Sep 30, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Have you applied the latest patch of Robohelp 2017. We have fixed the issue in the update and your issue should be resolved by that.

2017 Release of RoboHelp (Update 2) – Adobe Technical Communication Blog

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Oct 02, 2017 Oct 02, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yes, the patch fixed the issue.

Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp