• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Inconsistent Pressure Sensitivity in Photoshop CS6 with Cintiq

New Here ,
Sep 26, 2017 Sep 26, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey all, I am having trouble with my Photoshop CS6. I recently bought a Cintiq 27QHD and when I draw with it in Photoshop, my stroke randomly change size. I maintain the same amount of pressure but at one point it goes haywire as if I pressed in deeply to the machine. I have read a troubleshooting option here: https://forums.adobe.com/thread/2008056 but I am still having the same issue. I also contacted Wacom but they aren't much help. They only suggested a reinstall and I've already done that. Everything is calibrated on the Cintiq and the drivers are up to date. Does anyone have any clues on how to fix this? Thanks in advance for the help.wacom test.jpg

[Moved from the non-technical Lounge Forum to the specific Program forum... Mod]

[Here is the list of all Adobe forums... https://forums.adobe.com/welcome]

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

New Here , Sep 26, 2017 Sep 26, 2017

Hey all, I figured it out. I read this forum on the European Wacom forum: Intermittent pressure sensitivity loss in Photoshop - Wacom Forum - Wacom Europe GmbH 

I updated CS6 and then the Cintiq had consistent line quality but no pen pressure. I then uninstalled the Wacom stuff and reinstalled it. After the usual calibration, all was well. I am leaving this here in case someone has any issues with this in the future. I hope it stays on point.

wacom test2.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
New Here ,
Sep 26, 2017 Sep 26, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hey all, I figured it out. I read this forum on the European Wacom forum: Intermittent pressure sensitivity loss in Photoshop - Wacom Forum - Wacom Europe GmbH 

I updated CS6 and then the Cintiq had consistent line quality but no pen pressure. I then uninstalled the Wacom stuff and reinstalled it. After the usual calibration, all was well. I am leaving this here in case someone has any issues with this in the future. I hope it stays on point.

wacom test2.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines