• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Black Screen issue

New Here ,
Sep 27, 2017 Sep 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yesterday, without a clear reason why, my photoshop opened up to a black screen.  I've searched around and tried several of the fixes; changing my drawing settings to basic, restarting my computer, updating photoshop, and reinstalling photoshop.  None of these have solved the problem.  In the meantime, I can run the program as an administrator, but it still leaves me without the ability to create new documents.

photoshop black screen.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does turning off »Use Graphics Processor« in the Performance Preferences (Photoshop > Preferences > Performance > Graphic Processor Settings) and restarting Photoshop have any bearing on the issue?

Have you Restored Preferences yet (after making sure all customized presets like Actions, Patterns, Brushes etc. have been saved)?

https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/kb/basic-trouble-shooting-steps.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I assume you've already done this?

Use the Creative Cloud Cleaner Tool to solve installation problems

How about this;

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines