• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Digital signature field doesn't appear on the form when sent via Send for signature

New Here ,
Sep 01, 2017 Sep 01, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

OK,

So I've created a form that I want to send to clients.

What I want is for them to fill in the info and then digitally sign the doc at the bottom.

In the form, I have selected the 'Prepare form' button on the right side.

Then from here selected 'Add a signature field' and added to the doc.

Now when I use the 'send for signature' option.

The client receives the email and has a redirect to the abobe page and when selecting the signature option they have 4 options: Type / Draw / Image / Mobile

They then choose to sign the doc via one of these methods.

However this is not what I want... I want the doc to be sent and the signature option to be 'Digital ID' only.

I've had this before from corporations, so I know it can be done. The question is I can't see how you edit the signature field to be digital ID only.

Help anyone? As all the documentation I can find regarding Digital ID is for setting up a signature if you've received a document requesting a digital ID - and not for creating a document with a digital ID field.

much appreciated

Thanks

Tony

TOPICS
Security digital signatures and esignatures

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 27, 2017 Sep 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Tony,

Sorry for the delay in response.

As per the above-mentioned description, you have prepared a form with digital signatures field on it to be signed by the client, but when sent and opened for signing online, it doesn't show the option to sign using Digital ID, is that correct?

Could you please let us know the dot version of Acrobat you have on the machine: Identify the product and its version for Acrobat and Reader DC

Does the user see the notification which says this is a digital signature field when hovering over the signature field?

Below is the screenshot:

Thanks,

Shivam

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines