Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Midi Controller / Bome Midi Translator

Explorer ,
Sep 26, 2017 Sep 26, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all,

Apologies if this has already been asked on the site - I've taken a look but can't seem to find it.

I've got about 24 hands (12 left and 12 right) for a character that I'm making.

I'd love to be able to trigger these hands with a Midi device (currently I'm using a Launchpad by Novation for MIDI triggering within music programs).  If there is any advice or experience on how to do this, that would be great.  I read that Bome Midi Translator is a possibility, but don't know where to start with this information.

I'd love to know how people are expanding beyond using only the typepad - or if there is a way of extending beyond the letters of the type pad (perhaps using SHIFT or CAPLOCKS).

I understand that the new update will contain more midi configuration so this question may indeed be void within a few weeks.

Many thanks,

Rob

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 27, 2017 Sep 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Right - for now, no. But in the next release - yes.

For now, this video might help a little: Adobe Character Animator Tutorial: How to create trigger actions within trigger actions - YouTube

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines