• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe: Artifacts Problem - Rejected, but why?

New Here ,
Aug 13, 2017 Aug 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I uploaded the following picture but Adobe rejected it because of artifact problem. this the explenation that they gave me in French:

"Merci d’avoir proposé cette image. Malheureusement, notre examen révèle qu’elle présente un post-traitement excessif et/ou trop de bruit ; nous ne pouvons donc pas l’accepter dans notre collection.

Une quantité excessive d’artefacts ou de bruit peut être provoquée par une faible luminosité, des réglages incorrects de l’appareil photo, une compression importante ou une post-production excessive."

It is an all natural shot straight from my iPhone, didn't put any filters on it. All natural colours of the sunset. Why do they not accept it?

Can anyone share their ideas?

Thanx IMG_2547.jpg

TOPICS
Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Sep 27, 2017 Sep 27, 2017

Thank you for the feedback. You should be able to change the language from within the portal by clicking the "change region" link in the lower left corner of the screen.

Kind regards,

Mat Hayward

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,
Aug 13, 2017 Aug 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you look the zoomed image you'll see noise in the dark grey cloud band, it should be the "problem". Sometimes it doesn't requires much for an image to be rejected...

In French
Si tu regardes la bande de nuages grises qui traverse la photo au niveau de la moitié haute de la voile tu verras qu'il y a un peu de bruit, parfois ça passe, parfois non, la validation par les équipes étant assez aléatoire il n'en faut parfois pas plus... Se battre ou discuter ne servant à rien du tout passe à la photo suivante

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 15, 2017 Aug 15, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In addition to any artifacts, the tilted horizon is very distracting.

Can you confirm that you submitted the file in English and received a French rejection notice? If so, I need to look into that.

Thanks,

Mat

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 15, 2017 Aug 15, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Mat,

for my part all the email I receive (for files accepted or rejected) are in French even if I submit the item in English with English keywords

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 01, 2017 Sep 01, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Mat, For your info:  Same happens to me.  I submit photos in English and get Italian mails.  I think this is because I live in Italy and have submitted an italian doc even though I am bilingual and prefer to write in English.  I am only telling you because it sounds like you might be interested to know it.  And by the way, it is absolutely no problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 01, 2017 Sep 01, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As we are on this topic, I submit in English and get Polish emails. I'm guessing this has to do with the country you are located in, so the language gets defaulted to your country of residence. There isn't an option to change your language preference.

Is it possible to change the language option independent of your country of residence??

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 27, 2017 Sep 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you for the feedback. You should be able to change the language from within the portal by clicking the "change region" link in the lower left corner of the screen.

Kind regards,

Mat Hayward

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines