Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to share tutorials?

Community Beginner ,
Sep 27, 2017 Sep 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi There!

We have recently created a simple tutorial book and complimentary website, as part of a MA project.

I know that there are contributions like this on the adobe website (Illustrator tutorials )

My partner and I are just starting out and would really appreciate any advice on how to share this or progress down this route?

Many Thanks,

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Sep 28, 2017 Sep 28, 2017

Are you using social media like Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Vimeo....?  Do you have a book publisher?

Peachpit: Publishers of technology books, eBooks, and videos for creative people

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Sep 27, 2017 Sep 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I know Adobe puts up a lot of untested bs tutorials but they don't allow just anyone to make them.

your best bet would be to make a youtube | vimeo channel and post your tutorials there... you can then place a link to it in the correct Adobe for people to look at

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 28, 2017 Sep 28, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How would I put the link on? Sorry!! Still very new to this whole procedure!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you using social media like Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Vimeo....?  Do you have a book publisher?

Peachpit: Publishers of technology books, eBooks, and videos for creative people

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 29, 2017 Sep 29, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You could reach out to CreativePro.com https://creativepro.com/contact-us/ to see if they'd be interested in putting your tutorials on their site.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you to everyone who has replied - I didn't expect so many people willing to help!!

I'll try all of these

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LOL - we are here to help! Let us know what you end up doing.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'd like to see this tutorial you made... once you post it please add a link for us?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines