• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Tip: Showing all your connections in Adobe XD in a screenshot

New Here ,
Sep 24, 2017 Sep 24, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I read the amazing story of how Smartly and CapGemini launched their app in 6 weeks using AdobeXD.

There was a screeshot of Adobe XD with all the wires connecting the artboards. I wanted one for my design.

I have 17 artboards, initially I thought I would have to select each one in prototype mode individually and then layer them in Photoshop...

then realised I should try selecting all (Ctrl A)

...AND IT WORKED !

So if you want to show all your connecting lines (indicating the amount of effort you've put in) just press CTRL A and zoom out.

Then take a screenshot and voila !

I really like how effortless XD is !

Hope this helps anyone else tweeting/blogging/ producing XD vids

Best wishes

Ramesh

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 28, 2017 Sep 28, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for your feedback and your solution. We are glad that you are enjoying the experience of working with Adobe XD.

Thanks,

Preran

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 24, 2018 Jan 24, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I, too, have been enjoying this Select All feature. But for some reason, some of my Prototypes show a blue tint over all the artboards, while other Prototypes do NOT show a blue tint anywhere.

What am I doing that disables the blue overcast tints while "Selecting All?"

It appears that Prototypes with 40+ artboards do not overcast a blue tint, while smaller prototypes (<20 artboards) show the blue tint over everything. Is this intentional for the app?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines