Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Copying and Pasting from the plan view

Explorer ,
Sep 27, 2017 Sep 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello wonderful people!

If I have a website with a section that I would like to add to a different website, is there any way to do this?

The best way I know how is to copy and paste each individual page's contents from the design view...which is too slow.

I know individual pages can be added to assets, but that doesn't help much, either.

I would like to be able to copy multiple pages at once, exactly as they are (whereas when I am copying pages from design I have to fix a few things after paste).

It seems like a no-brainer, yet I cannot see any way to do it.

Right now the best way to do this seems to be saving the site as a new name, then deleting the parts I wouldn't want to copy, then copying whatever pages I want, one at a time, from the design view. This is tedious and seems....bad.

Please let me know if this is possible or if it will be possible in the future - It would really help! I like to house test versions of all the sites I work on, on a single website. But when it comes time to move to the real site, it becomes a tremendous pain to transfer the smaller part to the bigger part, delete other elements, etc.

I would greatly appreciate any help, thank you so much!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Sep 28, 2017 Sep 28, 2017

Hello,

As of now saving the fie with other names and then deleting the parts should be the most feasible option which you are already following.

Apart from it, you can also keep the pages in their original files, and make other pages disables for export.

Later you can hyperlink those pages to your main site.

Regards,

Ankush

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I haven't tried this workflow myself, and if it isn't working for you, I suggest reporting it to the team using this link Adobe Muse CC: Feature Ideas either as a bug or as a feature request.

Thanks,

Preran

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

As of now saving the fie with other names and then deleting the parts should be the most feasible option which you are already following.

Apart from it, you can also keep the pages in their original files, and make other pages disables for export.

Later you can hyperlink those pages to your main site.

Regards,

Ankush

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Sep 29, 2017 Sep 29, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you, Preran and Ankush, I appreciate the feedback. I hope Adobe considers adding this to their features, as it would be VERY time saving and useful!

Cheers

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines