• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Subscription not working on acrobat D.C. App for iPad

Community Beginner ,
Sep 22, 2017 Sep 22, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have active subscription for Creative Cloud Student and Teacher edition and am facing issues while using Acrobat DC on my IPad. When I open the acrobat D.C. App, under my account I am signed in. However, all it lists as being subscribed to is adobe document cloud. For adobe acrobat pro D.C. It lists "subscribe". My subscription should cover this. How do I get it to recognize my subscription?

thanks,

Mark.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Markh,

As I understand from the description above, you are not able to use the Acrobat in iPad, Is that correct?

For iOS, there is only one App and the App is called Adobe Acrobat Reader. Once you install that app, tap on the home button. Then tap “My Account” in the left-hand pane. Log in  using the same account with which you purchased your Creative Cloud Student and Teacher Subscription.

This will unlock capabilities like Edit PDF, Scan, and Organize Pages.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Anand Sri.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Anand,

That is the app I am using. Under my account is where it lists the subscriptions that lists adobe acrobat dc for editing pdf files. I have signed out and back in with my account information and all that is listed as being subscribed to is the adobe document cloud. The rest are listed as “subscribe”. So the issue has not resolved.

Mark.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 28, 2017 Sep 28, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Markh,

Sorry for the delay in response to your query. Please share a screenshot of the screen you get.

How to share a document link: https://forums.adobe.com/docs/DOC-7161

Please make sure that Acrobat Reader is installed on iPad, if possible, uninstall and install it back.

Then sign in with your Adobe ID and password.

Hope this helps, and keep us posted with the results.

Regards,

Anand Sri.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 01, 2017 Oct 01, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Anand,

I have tried uninstalling the app and reinstalling it. Then signing in. I still get the same error.

Here is the link to the screenshot of the problem: Shared Files - Acrobat.com .

Mark.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 02, 2017 Oct 02, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Markh,

Thank you for the screenshot. Please click on "Restore Previous Purchases" and then sign out and sign back in Reader installed.

Hope this helps, and keep us posted with the results.

Regards,

Anand Sri.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 17, 2017 Oct 17, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Anand,

That is still not working. Telling me to do the same thing over and over is not helpful. The same issue still occurs.

Mark H.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Mark,

Please uninstall and reinstall the Adobe Reader and sign in with your Adobe ID and password in iPad and check.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards,

Anand Sri.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Anand,

I have tried that many times. I still get the same thing.

I am disappointed with this product support if all you can do is tell me to do the same thing over and over when it obviously is not working. Is there anyone else who can actually help me instead of repeating the same thing over and over?

Mark H.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Mark,

I apologize for the inconvenience caused to you. The plan which you have on your Adobe ID “Creative Cloud Student and Teacher edition (one-year, prepaid)” includes as part of its offerings a “non-student , ETLA-work-from-home” option.

This is the option that maps to your order. This option, in particular,  is less expensive and does not include services unfortunately and this is why you are not able to access the Export PDF service (or other paid services ) functionality when you sign in.

Additional Info:

There are 2 versions of the Creative Cloud work from home product- one version includes access to online services while the other does not.

This is the reason you are getting the message and not able to use the services.

Regards,

Anand Sri.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 18, 2022 Mar 18, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Unfortunately, I am experiencing the exact same issue. Spent all day on the phone with Apple and Adobe (very difficult) can't really understand most of the Adobe help there's a HUGE language barrier. I have the $9.99/monthly subscription. It's been verified by Apple but Adobe shows I have no active subscription. I can't tell you how frustrating this is because most of the other apps suck. Please help!!!

Brian

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 22, 2022 Mar 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @Brian23644659x5ia 

It could happen because of signing in with a wrong email when you purchased the Premium iOS subscription with a different ID and signed in into Reader mobile with a different one.

Here is a discussion link on a similar issue. Please check the steps tried by the user and let us know if that helps.

https://community.adobe.com/t5/acrobat-reader-mobile-discussions/premium-features-for-acrobat-on-ipa...

Thanks,

Harsh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines