• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't pay for Adobe CC subscription because my country is not on the dropdown list. Guess which country is included? Antarctica! Bravo, Adobe. :-D

Community Beginner ,
Jul 24, 2017 Jul 24, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Right now, I'm imagining smacking my head against the keyboard while typing this. As some of you probably noticed, Adobe spruced up their payment methods for Creative Cloud. Problem is, the country list is incomplete. I'm from the Philippines and my country isn't there so I could not complete the purchase. And yes, I have tried to look for Southeast Asia or Asia or any other generalization that would label my part of the world but no, apparently we do not exist. I probably would not be this sarcastic had it not been for that useless chat customer service rep that I just talked to. Just a disclaimer, I am not trying to insult anyone, I'm just calling a spade a spade. That chat was utterly useless. Adobe, please change your customer service reps, please. I beg you. I've been having this problem for years now. Every dreaded time I have to contact you, it does not become a pleasant experience because most of the time your customer service lacks precisely what it's name implies - SERVICE. The English isn't even understandable sometimes. Just a tip, you know where there are great contact centers and customer service reps that are fluent in English and have customer service flowing in their blood? The Philippines!

Oh, but right, you don't know where it is. It's not on your list. Google might be able to help. 😉

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Sep 28, 2017 Sep 28, 2017

Hi Roy,

As you mentioned that you are not being able to place an order, please get in touch with support for help:

Contact Customer Care

Hope this helps!

Thanks

Kanika

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 25, 2017 Jul 25, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Bdw33212184,

We're sorry for the inconvenience!

We would like to inform you that Creative Cloud is definitely available in the Philippines, just Creative Cloud for teams is not available.

If you are facing any troubles purchasing the subscription, kindly get in touch with support for help: Contact us | Adobe

For plans, see: Creative Cloud pricing and membership plans | Adobe Creative Cloud

Hope this helps.

Feel free to update the thread for any other query.

Thanks

Kanika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 27, 2017 Sep 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I also experience problems in buying CC plan because there is no Philippines in the available country. I attached some screenshot.adobe-cc-countries.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 28, 2017 Sep 28, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Roy,

As you mentioned that you are not being able to place an order, please get in touch with support for help:

Contact Customer Care

Hope this helps!

Thanks

Kanika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Why shouldn't penguins be able to use Adobe CC? She might have a degree or something

penguin-using-computer.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Lots of science teams & support personnel work in Antarctica.   It's no longer just for penguins .

Nancy

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines