• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Disable "Acrobat XI End of Support" Notice

New Here ,
Sep 28, 2017 Sep 28, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The last update our users now see a  "Acrobat XI End of Support" notice when they open Acrobat and it has caused concern with users. Is there a way to disable this notice for our users?

acrobat notice.jpg

TOPICS
General troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Sep 28, 2017 Sep 28, 2017

I don't think so. That space is for important messages, and this is an important message - they are right to be concerned, and so should your company... are you aware that XI was succeeded by DC years ago? I mention this because the name change meant many companies missed the connection,

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't think so. That space is for important messages, and this is an important message - they are right to be concerned, and so should your company... are you aware that XI was succeeded by DC years ago? I mention this because the name change meant many companies missed the connection,

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks. We are in the process up upgrading all of our XI installations which will take about a month so in the meantime I was hoping to suppress the end of life notice.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines