• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Creative Cloud Extract: Opacity is not being read into the CSS window.

Explorer ,
Sep 13, 2017 Sep 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Everyone, I have a question about the CSS window in the Creative Cloud PSD Extract section. I have 2 PSDs, and in one PSD there is a text layer with an opacity of 50% on it, but in the CSS window it says font color #333333;. I created a new file and copied that same layer into that new PSD to test it, and now the font color read out is in an rgb format with the opacity at the end of it. Why does this work properly in one PSD, but not the other? Is there a way to fix this?

Thank you all for your help with this. It's very strange that it works in one, but not the other.

-Joe

Wrong CSS read out:

wrong CSS read out.png

Correct CSS read out:

Correct CSS read out.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 13, 2017 Sep 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moving to Photoshop General Discussion​

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Sep 29, 2017 Sep 29, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have an update. I wanted to see if I had the same issue if I used photoshop, but the CSS is correct for photoshop. It shows the color in RGB with an opacity, but in creative cloud it shows the hex code with no opacity. I tried to replicate this issue with a new file, and it worked fine on the new PSD. I'm trying to figure out what the difference is between the PSD my coworker made and the new PSD I made. I can't seem to figure it out. Any luck out there?

Thanks Everyone!

-Joe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines