• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Getting an error whne using Ray Traced 3d!! Please help

New Here ,
Aug 12, 2017 Aug 12, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi I am new to Adobe After Effects and when I tried using Ray trace this error is coming."After effects error: Ray-Traced 3D: Out of paged mapped memory for ray tracer. Your project may exceed GPU limits. Try closing other applications. Try updating the CUDA driver."

My computers specs:

• 7th Generation Intel Core i7-7700
  • 16 GB DDR4 RAM
  • 3 GB NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 12, 2017 Aug 12, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Version of AE? Is it up to date?

You do realize that Ray-traced rendering is no longer being developed and never worked well in the first place. Without a lot more detail it's impossible to know why you are getting the error. The most common solution to this error is to purge everything (Edit menu). The most common cause of the error is running a version of AE that had a bug.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 29, 2017 Sep 29, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi x,

Sorry for this issue. Did you ever find a solution? You might try using the C4D renderer instead. Try it! Please let us know if you have found a solution or if you still need help.

Thanks,

Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines