• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can I prevent an image from being touch-zoomed?

New Here ,
Sep 29, 2017 Sep 29, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

From time to time I run across an image, on my phone, that I cannot touch-zoom. The integrity of the image seems to have been "locked". I have certain photos of my own that I would like to "lock" in such a way. Is there a way to do that in Photoshop (or Lightroom)? Thank you.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What ask this in a Photoshop forum Photoshop does not run on a phone? I would imagine it because the App you are using on your phone does not support touch zoom. Try viewing the image in a different Phone app.  Can tou touch zoom the image on you PC in Photoshop?

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I ask in a photoshop forum because i develop my images in lightroom/photoshop. While looking at other photographer's works, on my phone, I recently discovered that, sometimes, an image has been locked (for lack of a better word) ..so that it cannot be touch-zoomed; I would like to know how that is achieved.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No App can Touch zoom them? IOS, Android or other? Can you touch Zoom them in in PC  Photoshop,  Mac I believe do not support touch?

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Sep 30, 2017 Sep 30, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You say you run across an image. Do you mean it's on a Web site that won't touch zoom? If so, that's a web site design issue. Nothing you can put in a photo.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines