Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

After effects error: Crash in progress

New Here ,
Aug 10, 2017 Aug 10, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I have AE 2014 (13.2) on Windows Server 2016.

I try to open a aep project and i have this error :

Capture d

I haven't Adobe Premiere Pro on this machine.

I tried to install Adobe Premiere Pro CC 2014, but i have the same error. If i try to open with AE 2017, it's work, but i can't use AE 2017.

Anyone have an idea how to resolve this problem ?

Thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Aug 10, 2017 Aug 10, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Desktop apps are generally not supported on server operating systems. Everything else is speculation, even more so since youz really haven't offered any useful information about the exact system specs or the system crash log. Since DynamicLink is mentioned, this could mean that your server's graphics hardware is inadequate or that the much more strict security stuff is blocking the necessary network connections and file access, which ultimatley is one of those reasons why desktop programs are not meant for server use. No matter what, you have to figure out these things and are pretty much on your own - it's simply completely unsupported.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 29, 2017 Sep 29, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi yobogs,

Sorry for this issue. Did you ever find a solution? Please let us know if you have or if you still need help.

Thanks,

Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines