• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can you trigger between different walk cycles?

New Here ,
Oct 01, 2017 Oct 01, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If I want a character walking, he stops, looks around, then runs or creeps forward, can I do that in one shot?

I guess I could do multiple recordings, but can you set a trigger to jump between various styles of walking during a record?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Guru ,
Oct 01, 2017 Oct 01, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can record the walking, then stop the recording and leave the cursor at that time. Change the walk to run, record that. Stop and change to creep, and so on.

You can also copy previous takes (Ctrl+D) and drag it to another spot in the timeline.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 02, 2017 Oct 02, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

See those red dots next to most parameters when you twirl open a behavior? Any of those can be armed, which means when you press record, it will look for data from them. So if you armed "Walk > Style" and changed that mid-recording, the change would be recorded.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines