• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Please help trying to access FEMA letter

New Here ,
Sep 27, 2017 Sep 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I keep getting an error msg cannot read PDF, I followed instructions and downloaded Adobe on my Android still is not readable, any suggestions.

TOPICS
Android

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Sep 27, 2017 Sep 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Why don't you point us to the PDF file? Otherwise we have no idea of what the real issue is! And by “not readable” exactly what do you mean?

- Dov

- Dov Isaacs, former Adobe Principal Scientist (April 30, 1990 - May 30, 2021)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 28, 2017 Sep 28, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am also having the same issue. It has to do with password protection. When will password protection be availible on android? I feel that at 25$ a month to subscribe I should definitely get that option especially because I subscribed just for that service! If I am unable to get that option in the next month I will cancel and spread the news.....

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please point us to the particular PDF file such that we can examine it at Adobe!

Without being able to review the PDF file, there is no way we can ascertain exactly what the problem is!

- Dov

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No can do.... it contains sensitive information that is not to be viewed by others. Trust me when I say it is an issue with password protection on android devices. Since password protection is not enabled on android version of Adobe it cannot be opened or password protected. FEMA requires that sensitive files be password protected before being sent over email. So unless you can enable that feature on android you cannot help Mary or myself.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

OK, understand that. Didn't realize that you were dealing with an already-filled out form. I'll test this issue here, although if you have a “blank” version of the FEMA PDF file that you can share, that would be helpful.

- Dov

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 01, 2017 Oct 01, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Dov, this is simply correspondence that FEMA has sent to me. It is not a form to fill out. The correspondence downloaded, then it stated not able to be viwed. Instructions clearly state you need to download Adobe. It provided the link and it still doesn't work.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines