• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Surface Pro 4 Pen Issues

New Here ,
Oct 01, 2017 Oct 01, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have troubleshooted my pen and device through Microsoft and found the issue is with Photoshop specifically. I am assuming it is just a setting and I am completely missing how to adjust it. When I press down on the screen with my pen instead of just doing the pressure sensitivity brush flow I want it continuously pops up a small brush pop up to adjust my brush. It is becoming very annoying. How do I remove the function altogether so all I get is brush flow?2017-10-01.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Oct 01, 2017 Oct 01, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Some setting you have must be sending Right clicks to Photoshop there are many threads on configuration pen pressure for Windows 10 and Photoshop for surface and wacom tablets. Look at these and do not forget to look at windows 10 pen and touch settings in the windows control panel

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines