• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Workout video editing help/tips; Muscle Anatomy effect

New Here ,
Feb 08, 2017 Feb 08, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good morning I am new to Adobe After Effects I want to create this effect listed below. Its sort of a highlighed effect with each body part with a muscular tissue / skeleton effect, can anyone please assist on how to achieve?? thank you so much

Exercise Anatomy: Shoulders Workout | Pietro Boselli - YouTube

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Feb 08, 2017 Feb 08, 2017

It's all layers. Blend modes can help. The hardest part of this effect is creating the artwork for the overlays. Once you have the artwork it's must a matter of position and any other properties you want to animate.

If you are new to AE it is critical that you get a handle on the basics. I would suggest that you start here: Basic AE

Make sure you vet your trainers. Many, if not most of the tutorials you'll find on YouTube are not worth your time. They often teach inefficient and ineffective workf

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's all layers. Blend modes can help. The hardest part of this effect is creating the artwork for the overlays. Once you have the artwork it's must a matter of position and any other properties you want to animate.

If you are new to AE it is critical that you get a handle on the basics. I would suggest that you start here: Basic AE

Make sure you vet your trainers. Many, if not most of the tutorials you'll find on YouTube are not worth your time. They often teach inefficient and ineffective workflows. Make sure you check out the folks giving you advice.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you alot for the helpful advice and tips, it is much appreciated!

thanks again!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 01, 2017 Oct 01, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The effect is created with 3d modeling or adobe illustrator program. you can see that it is an image superimposed his image. Here are some references

AFTER EFFECTS AND MOCHA PRO 5 -MOTION TRACKING

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vIEdhlS-zYA

ILUSTRATOR-Low Poly Portrait and Line Art

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v0nmI_stsZk&t=376s

BLENDER -3DModeling

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0QT1GNMevfc

Thx, see u

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
People's Champ ,
Oct 01, 2017 Oct 01, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What part of it was 3D models?

~Gutterfish

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 05, 2018 Sep 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

did you figure it out? I see that this was awhile back I’ve been trying to teach myself the same thing

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 15, 2019 Dec 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Here is a version I did! It's my first attempt! And was ok! I'm going now for version 2!!

All layers and masking! 🙂

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zOGzuOcgJBE

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 13, 2020 Feb 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hey very good work. Can i ask you how you got the overlay from? And how you attached ot that well on the body. Would really really help me

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines