• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I renewed my Photoshop CC licence, it workeb fine for a month, now when I open my Photoshop it sasy "my trial version has expired"..purchase now?????/ What do I do to get my PS back?

New Here ,
Oct 01, 2017 Oct 01, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I renewed my licence on photoshop cc, it worked fine for a month, then when I tried to open it on the 1 October, it said trial version expired now, purchase? How do I reactivate the photoshop as it has been for?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
LEGEND ,
Oct 02, 2017 Oct 02, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is quite common for new subscribers Judy. It usually happens when you have a trial and subscribe without logging out of the Desktop app. The usual fix is to log out and log in again using the desktop app to reset your copy from a trial to a full version. Click your avatar as marked below and press the 'sign out' button. Then login again with you Login ID and password and hopefully you will have a fully functioning copy.

login.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If the previous suggestions don't work, please uninstall and reinstall the creative suite following this steps:

Use the CC Cleaner Tool for installation issues

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines